Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Having Lots Of It

Okay, here is another quick note. Sorry, but I don't have much time right now. I just got home from work and am about to go out to dance lessons (K and I have been taking ballroom dance lessons for several months).

Life is still very busy. Work is keeping me running a lot. Still, K and I spend every night together. Sometimes I nap first before I go to her house, or before she comes to mine. We then have fun; lots of fun. I am, as usual, locked all the time, unless I am with her. Then she decides when to unlock me. This is usually followed by some good lovemaking. GOOD LOVEMAKING!! A couple of nights ago, I think I had one of the best orgasms of my life. Last night was a good one too. I get to nurse during our lovemaking and again as we go to sleep. Then, when I get up in the morning for work, I usually nurse for a quick 5 - 10 minutes. Yeah, I know, it isn't much, but it sure is good (big smile). It is a nice way to start my day.

The end is in sight. Our busy time at work is coming to an end within the next week or so. We'll get a little breather and then back to a busy time again. It will be over some time after the first of the year. Until then, we get as much time for nursing and lovemaking as we can. MMMmmm.....good!

No comments:

Post a Comment