Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too Busy for Lovemaking

This is day four of several that I am working, as per my present job requirements. It is also day four of being in lock-up again. Of course, I do get unlocked by K every night, as is our arrangement. I am much hornier during this time. We BOTH like that. We made love this past Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We would have made love again last night, but I was just too tired. Getting up at 4:30am and getting in bed too late is exhausting me. Last night, I went home and slept about three hours. I then got up, showered and groomed, and went to K's house. We were both horny and had said so throughout the day. When I got to her house, she was already asleep, which is no surprise since it was 11:45pm. As soon as I went into her bedroom, she awakened and I got her keys for her so that she could unlock my dick from the "hairclip". I slid in bed with her and we loved on each other some. We were both still horny. I was instantly erect and she voiced that she was still interested. However.....

We snuggled a little and she moved me to nurse. I gladly, wantonly took her right breast into my mouth. We both "whined/wimpered" as I lay there nursing. The feelings, the emotions, were so strong between us. We relaxed in the lovingness of it. I was nurtured, she nurtured, we both loved. We both fell asleep there, in that wonderful nursing position. And, sleep was sweet.

I got up to the rudeness of the alarm clock and rolled out of bed. My custom is to get totally ready for work, including putting the chastity device (CD). When I am ready to go out the door for work, I go back into the bedroom, awaken K, and hand her the key to the CD. She then locks my dick until the next time we are together and she is ready to unlock me. She almost always does the locking/unlocking, about 99.9% of the time. This is our arrangement, so that I sleep undisturbed at night with her, she does not have to get up or wake up too much in order to lock me in the morning, and we part for the day with my dick safe and secure for her. It works well.

I reflected on the nursing often today. Though the day was busy, I found myself thinking of her wonderful breasts often, and the feel of them pressed to my face as I lay there nursing, being her "baby", us loving each other. It does not take the place of making love, but it is certainly a comforting connection with K. It enhances my love for her, makes me feel even closer to her, and I believe it does the same for her. It is wonderful, completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment