Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me, A Man, A Man's Man

Up to this point, I have not describe myself much. Here it goes.

I am a man. A real man. Very much a man. I am muscular, well built. I am 6 feet 1inch tall. I weigh 250 pounds, and would love to weigh 230. So you see, I am not terribly overweight. I am not some puny guy that has no life or dignity, afraid of my own shadow. I have intestinal fortitude: GUTS! I stand up for what I believe, and for what I believe in. I am strong, physically, emotionally, spiritually. I have a fearsome grip when I shake hands, having to be careful to not hurt most people. I have run 10K races, although my body is not really designed for it so much, with the muscle mass that I carry. I can hold my own in a fight. Though I don't go looking for trouble, I don't take crap from anyone. I'm afraid of no one, literally. I'm afraid of nothing. I have respect for what deserves it: there is a difference. I'm very competitive. I'm tough as nails. Many wonder how I endure what I do at times, whether physically, emotionally, or whatever. I'm 48 years old. I can out work most most men half my age, and do it often. I look everyone in the eye when talking to them, whether of lower or higher stature than myself.

Why do I write all this about myself? Am I bragging? No. I am only trying to let you the reader see what I am made of. I am not some wimp, unsure of myself, confused about life and who I am. I am not some poor slob that can't hold his head up, afraid to take any tiger by the tail. I'm not looking for somewhere to fit in and think I have found it through being some little weakling that can only be belittled and disdained, to be treated like a titty-baby sucking a breast for comfort, unable to stand up for himself and is not worthy to be in control of his cock and orgasms, who finds himself stripped of all rights and esteem.

If you met me on the street, you would see a man. A real man. A man to be respected. A man that can take care of himself and those he loves. One who is fearless. A man that you would do well to respect and regard with carefulness. Shake my hand, and you will know immediately that you shake the hand of a MAN, a man's man!

Just so you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment