Thursday, October 14, 2010

KTB Blurb

Tonight I am only writing a quick blurb about the past little while. The last time I wrote about what devices that we have, I listed three: PA5000, CB3000, and a KTB that I crafted myself. I have since aquired an MCD. From Club FEM. Those last 2 are quite interesting devices to be worn, being quite punishing if an erection even starts to occur. For the past week and a half, I have been in the hairclip, AKA, PA5000. Today was my 1 day off among several in a row that I have worked. Since being at work was not an issue, at my slight suggestion playfully, K Decided to lock me in the KTB. Interesting! I locked it on quickly for her. It was a very erotic affect. I can immediately started to get an erection. Quickly, the KTB made me very aware of its bite! I summoned all the mental energy I had to shut down the erection. She wanted it on me early this morning, and now it is 10 o'clock at night. I'm Now arriving at K's house and wondering how interesting in shall be tonight. I have promised her plenty of oral sex tonight. I am sure she will get it! Kali will come off eventually so that I can sleep good. It is our custom that I do not sleep in it. I am really looking forward to our love making tonight. (BIG smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment