Thursday, February 3, 2011

After The Haircut

The Haircut was done. Now it was time for some good ole lovin'. K had been gone for two whole days! I had been locked up two whole days! It was time!!!

One of the first things I did was to nurse at her wonderful breasts. There is nothing like that in the world. K has beautiful breasts (see the picture at the top of this blog. YEP, those are hers!!!)), and they are all natural. Being so, they are soft and womanly as nature intended them. Don't get me wrong. I am not insinuating that there is anything wrong with breast augmentation, or the women who get them. There is plenty I could say with positive air about that. I am merely saying that K has wonderful breasts and that I am happily, thoroughly satisfied with them. And so, I nursed. K certainly knows what I need. She knows how to nurse me. She knows that I become her baby in her arms. I lay there and "suckle" while she holds me, cradling my head to her breasts. She will switch sides occasionally. I many times will softly moan for the pleasure of enjoying the love she gives me there. As I nursed and nuzzled there, I definitely moaned this time.

After a while, a short while, K gets turned on from my nursing. She rolled to her back. I lay beside her still, caressing her right breasts while still sucking on the left. Here is where the setting changes. I now transition from baby to lover. I work on her nipple with my mouth, my tongue, my lips. I work the other with my hand. K loves attention to her breasts, especially concentrating on the nipples. She likes me to roll the nipples between my fingers while sometimes pulling them upward or outward. Nursing alone gets her going, but the nipple play REALLY gets her going. I was horny, excited, happy, mushy gushy, and ready to please her well.

Shortly after rolling to her back, and after some nipple play, I moved my hand from her breast to her pussy. It was wet. I don't mean that it was just wet: I mean that it was WET!!!! It felt good. Her pussy was engorged with the excitement. It had just been given a haircut. It felt so good, I wanted to eat it soon. I wasn't disappointed. Very soon, K moved me to her pussy to feast. It felt even better on my face than it did in my hand. My oh my! Wonderful. All my horniness concentrated in my mouth, my tongue, my face, as I enjoyed her fresh clean pussy. It smelled so good. It tasted good. I ate. I didn't get to eat long, though. K came quickly. And it was a good one for her. It was a good one for ME! I lay there as she came, pressing my face in her pussy. When K comes, she can't stand much more stimulation. I have to lay as still as possible if I am going to get to enjoy her orgasm in my face. So, I just lay there, face in pussy, nose deep in her folds, wetness on my cheeks, eyebrows, and chin.

After she settled some, she moved me to lay on top of her. Then, she wanted her dick. She pushed me to lay on my back. She then moved down on me, taking her dick into her mouth. She wanted to enjoy my fresh haircut too. She sucked and licked. She caressed her dick and balls with her hand. It felt GOOD! REAL GOOD! She did this for a little while, longer than usual.

I wish I could say that she sucked and licked me to orgasm. I wish I could say that she gave me a blowjob that blew my mind culminating in the hardest orgasmic contractions known to man, with cum spewing from her dick that would fill a Mason jar. Alas, I cannot. I don't hardly ever have an orgasm from a blowjob. I really don't know why. No matter how good it is, no matter how wonderful it feels (and oh yes, they feel GOOD!), I just don't come. It is a very, very rare thing for me to come from a BJ. K has given me many an oral pleasuring, trying very hard to get me there. It just doesn't work. K and I have been together for a little over a year now and it hasn't happened yet. It's all okay though. I enjoy her oral pleasuring of her dick, regardless. By no means do I ever want her to stop the practice. I do know that some day, it will work. The planets will line up, the gods will smile, and POW! it will happen.

So, after a wonderful session of orally pleasuring her dick, it was time; time to get it on! She rolled to her back, pulling me on top of her. I was horny as hell. It had been quite a foreplay session for me. Haircutting, nursing, pussy-eating, blowjobbing. Now, I am on top, with K guiding her dick into her warm, wet, engorged pussy. I stroked, in and out. Well, that didn't last long. Although I do not come as quick as in my 20-something-year-old days, I did come rather quickly. Pleasure of pleasures! It was fantastic. It was the culmination of desires met, brought on by her absence and the foreplay.

After I came, we cuddled up and I nursed as we sweetly drifted off to sleep. Hmmmmm….. I'm not sure which was better, the send off, or the return. Both of them were THAT good!

Locked up for her separation times certainly appears to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment